under the arch

Who Needs Mechanical Breakdown Insurance and/or Roadside Assistance?

Mechanical breakdown insurance coverage and roadside assistance are two types of insurance that can help when things go wrong with your vehicle. Mechanical breakdown insurance is intended to help with the big stuff, such as a motor or transmission that can cost thousands of dollars to fix. Roadside assistance is the answer to “Who ya gonna call” when you run out of gas, have a flat tire or lock yourself out of your car, just make sure you choose the right cover.